Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I'm Back. 1st Debate Preview

Hello folks, I am back blogging. I want to post comments on everything political for the last 35 days. Technology has certainly changed since my last post. I am typing this post on my smartphone now in contrast to using a desktop.  Now that I have a smartphone now, I hope to be able to post on a regular basis.
Anyway, I have a quick opinion on the debate tomorrow . Romney needs to come out swinging and put President Obama on the defensive . He needs to respectfully get the President to answer. For the lack of jobs and economic growth. The pressure is on Romney to get some momentum .  He has to present himself as the best alternative for a'future. President Obama needs to look  calm, not patronizing or demeaning . Avoid any gaffes and smile a lot. I believe that both will happen and both sides will declare victory .