Wednesday, October 29, 2008

mccain finally fights

We having been waiting, begging, and pleading for John McCain to make the case against Sen. Obama for about six months. I feel a James Harris moment coming on. He has finally begun to make a coherent attack about "spreading the wealth". I wish that McCain would have started this before the convention. I think that McCain should keep hammering that if you think the economy is bad now, wait until Barack and his Dem buddies get into office. How can you move up with a rising tax bill? Joe Biden almost guarantees an immediate crisis soon after Barack takes office and he needs help. I don't know if it is too late (I believe it may be). I wish McCain hammered this message from the convention forward. Now, it looks like he is grasping at straws.

For the record, I don't care about how much Sarah Palin's outfits cost. I care about the future of our country. Who can defend this country and its way of life? Who can promote freedom and economic opportunity? I am sure that everyone involved on both tickets have received an upgrade in wardrobe since 2007. What does it matter if the RNC or the millonaires themselves pay for them? I don't know what the next 6 days will be like, but if you live in NC, you need to vote now!! Don't wait until the 4th.